NSG3012 Week 4 Project Head-to-Toe Assessment
NSG3012 Week 4 Project Head-to-Toe Assessment
For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on someone of your choice or a hypothetical person who has at least two (2) systems issues. Use the head-to-toe template here (see attachment) to document your assessment (add more lines as needed). In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages (in addition to the template) formatted in APA style, discuss the remaining criteria for the assignment. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
In your paper, address each of the following criteria:
· Use the template and include:
o System being assessed.
o Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings.
o For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
o Normal laboratory findings for client age.
· An analysis of age-specific risk reduction health screening and immunizations.
· Two differential diagnoses (diseases) associated with possible abnormal findings.
· A plan of care (including two priority-nursing diagnoses, interventions, evaluation).
· Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
· Client and age appropriate evidenced-based practice strategies for health promotion.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
NSG3012 Week 4 Project
|System||Findings (normal/abnormal)||Equipment needed||Laboratory findings|
NSG- Principles Of Assessment For RNs
Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid Gland
Using the classroom resources or Online Library, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, address each of the following criteria.
· Two focused health assessment histories:
o One assessment related to the tympanic membrane and the other focused on the thyroid gland.
o The assessments can be hypothetical patients or patients you have had in the past (remember HIPAA if you are describing a previous patient).
· A description of the normal and abnormal findings of the tympanic membrane.
· Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
· A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment (be sure to include the NANDA diagnosis as well as the medical diagnosis), and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
o For a review of SOAP notes:
· Information about laboratory/diagnostic tests used for screening clients with tympanic membrane or thyroid gland issues.
o Include the expected normal results for each test.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
· Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
· This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
· You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
SCORE A+ WITH HELP FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS: ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!