NURS 5334 Advanced Pharmacology Comprehensive Final Exam
NURS 5334 Advanced Pharmacology Comprehensive Final Exam Blueprint Prescribing Basics: 2 questions Prescriptive authority regulated by the state BON in each state. Tall man lettering to highlight dissimilaries with look-alike names
*Prescription contains… Physicians Name, Address, and telephone number are required to be included in the prescription. DEA number (two letters, five numbers) if the prescription is for controlled substance, Patient name and DOB (also may include address and weight), Date Rx is written (expires 1 year after date issued), Name of drug and strength- avoid trailing zeroes, use leading zeroes, Directions with indications/route of administration and frequency, write out number of refills, quantity of drug, signature, NPI number (9 or 11 numbers), sign as A-PNP or role recognized by the BON Drug schedules – one is most addictive, up to schedule 5. 1) heroin, LSD, marijuana. 2) oxycodone, hydrocodone, methamphetamines. 3) codeine, ketamine, testosterone. 4) Xanax, valium, ambien, tramadol.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.